Sure about this likings!

Not all rules can be followed - lol

A lady manager of a big reputed office noticed a new man one day and told
him to come into her office.

"What is your name?" was the first thing she asked the new guy.

"John," the new guy replied.

She scowled, "Look... I don't know what kind of a namby-pamby place you
worked before, but I don't call anyone by their first name. It breeds
familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority.

I refer to my employees by their last name only ... Smith, Jones,
Baker ...that's all.

I am to be referred to only as Mrs. Robertson. Now that we got that
straight, what is your last name?"

The new guy sighed, "Darling............ My name is John Darling."


"Okay John, the next thing I want to tell you is . . .."

No comments:

Add to My Yahoo!                       
Custom Search